Sunday, February 1, 2015

Blessed Imbolc

On February 2nd we celebrate the first right of spring known as Imbolc or Candlemass.

In Celtics based traditions it is the time of year that honors the coming of the light. The days get noticeably longer, the candles for the rest of spring and the seeds for the next planting season as well as the blessing of the growing season ahead.

So for my own life I am a solitary practitioner in several areas. I am working through the process of joining a cyber coven that celebrates the diversity of our world. There are two distinct groups I am interviewing with and learning from.

In my regular life I am moving to a smaller clinic next week. I have also been blessed with the chance to develop friendships that stalled during the healing from my divorce and the death of my grandmother. I am grateful for the opportunities I am being gifted with to show my growth through my behaviors and by starting to write out what I have learned so far.

I look forward to the light growing in my life as I continue to heal the broken pieces. I appreciate all of you who are on this journey with me.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment