Sunday, July 27, 2014

Back In The Saddle

Merry Meet Beloveds!

I took myself off of the professional tarot reading market several years ago because I needed to focus on some other issues. 

I decided to start making myself available again and had an overwhelmingly positive response.

I have discovered some lessons or relearned a few lessons during my experiment.

I miss doing readings for other people. I enjoy readings.

I realistically cannot do more than ten in a day without getting really fuzzy thinking and fuzzy eyes.

I need to remember to not filter the message.

Sometimes you hear something in the back of your mind and I have to remember that it is not for me to figure out but the person getting the reading. They usually know right away what it means.

So I am happy with my progress. 

After this week I will be offline and at Harmony Tribe Sacred Harvest Festival with the family. I am looking forward to reconnecting with some folks I have been out of touch with and connecting with new people.

Blessed Be everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment